Sitting here waiting for pizza to be delivered and sighing over how it’s the end of the weekend.
And as I’m scrolling through my Instagram feed, I start remembering loads of things I got to do. So as I do sometimes, I’m going to list all the stuff I did in my free and at times, not as free, time this weekend.
1. Walked to the library with my son & returned two books before they were due and picked up the graphic novel I had on hold.
2. Read through and enjoyed my first graphic novel ever.
3. Wrote a book review about said graphic novel and the other book I read recently and posted it on this blog 🙂
4. Finished the 2 forum posts I had to do for homework.
5. Combined notes for next week’s quiz and posted it on facebook for my classmates- then took next week’s quiz
6. Wrote two progress reports for kids on my caseload
7. Went to brunch at Pedaler’s Fork in Calabasas with friends- and ate Johnny cakes made out of quinoa, walnuts, sunflower seeds, bee pollen, bananas and blueberries- decorated with flowers.
8. Visited Barnsdall Park for the first time.
10. Went to Whizin’s Market Square and had a late lunch at Plata Taqueria– where I had the margarita I’ve been waiting all my life for at the happy hour price. Then we perused some antiques. The baby fell asleep in his stroller which allowed us a leisurely trip to Carrara Pastries for fancy treats and design-in-the-foam coffee.
11. Made chicken soup from scratch.
12. Put laundry away and changed our sheets
13. Watched my baby walk across the kitchen
14. Got pizza from a new pizza place. First time eating pizza in like a month. Going to stop writing to eat now. Feeling better.