Feeling the need to make a list of stuff I did on break so I can refer to it once I find myself wondering what it is I did with all of my “free time.”
1. I wrote a blog post and tagged it with some keywords which led to complete strangers “liking” and commenting! Woo hoo!
2. I went to Mama/Baby yoga with my baby and had a lovely time. Then we got In ‘n’ Out.
3. I did laundry.
4. I made pizza using my dad’s recipe.
5. I went to an art museum.
6. I got noodles at a ramen place.
7. I went to two independent coffee shops.
8. I read Amy Poehler’s book.
9. I got to hang out with three groups of awesome friends.
10. I Instagrammed like a boss.
11. I did several “art” entries in my journal.
12. I contemplated re-adopting my “lost” faith and molding it into something that makes sense to me. This was because I was craving a sense of control- see item below.
13. Took a pregnancy test (negative- whew).
14. I went grocery shopping with a 9-month-old.
15. I finished my time-sheet and mileage thingy for work and started on backlogged notes.
16. I cleaned cat boxes.